Plans for 2021
1. Establishing relations with the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
2. Establishing relations with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
3. Establishing relations with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
4. Participation in UN events in Geneva (Switzerland), Vienna (Austria) and New York (USA) in correspondence with CII special consultative status with ECOSOC UN, observer status with WIPO and associated status with UN DGC.
1. Development of Internet Information Center for the Study of Tuberculosis in Russia and CIS, www.tbrussia.info
2. Development of Academic Mobility Programme between Universities, including hosting online interns
3. Development of UN Relations Support Centre for Russian-speaking Civil Society Organizations (UNRSC RCSO), www.unngo.info
4. Creation of International Chess Academy (online)
5. Development of Support Program for Innovators and Inventors
6. Development of relations with CAGI (International Geneva Welcome Center)
1. Conduct International conference in Geneva, Switzerland, devoted to the 75th Anniversary of the UN, implementation of Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations Organization.
2. Conduct webinars, devoted to economic empowerment of vulnerable population (women, youth, citizens of distant regions) in Russian language and broadcast it on CII YouTube channel.
1. Development of CII volunteer activities, collection of proposals for future projects.
|© 2010-2021 CII/IIC All rights reserved.|