Home About Us Plans 2023 Reports Innovations Sustainable Energy UN NGO Center Academic Mobility Webinars
Plans for 2023
1. Participation in UN events in Geneva (Switzerland), Vienna (Austria) and New York (USA) in correspondence with CII special consultative status with ECOSOC UN, observer status with WIPO and associated status with UN DGC.
1. Development of Support Program for Innovators and Inventors
2. Development of International Chess Academy
3. Development of UN Relations Support Centre for Russian-speaking Civil Society Organizations (UNRSC RCSO)
4. Development of Academic Mobility Programme, including hosting online interns
5. Development of Internet Information Center for the Study of Tuberculosis in Russia and CIS , www.tbrussia.info
6. Development of relations with CAGI (International Geneva Welcome Center)
7. Start a new programme “Eeducation in Switzerland” with SATOM IT and Learning Solutions
1. Conduct 2 International conferences in Geneva, Switzerland, devoted to the implementation of Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations Organization (one postponed from 2022).
2. Conduct webinars, devoted to to post-COVID economic recovery, education and international cooperation and broadcast it on CII YouTube channel.
1. Development of CII volunteer activities, collection of proposals for future projects.
|© 2010-2023 CII/IIC All rights reserved.|