Plans for 2018
Plans for 2018
1. Developing partner relations with the STOP-TB Partnership
2. Establishing relations with the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
3. Participation in UN events in Geneva (Switzerland), Vienna (Austria) and New York, USA
1. Development of Internet Information Center for the Study of Tuberculosis in Russia
2. Creation of web portal of the Capacity Development Centre on Energy for Sustainable Development (CDC ESD) and officially launch it.
3. Development of Academic Mobility Programme between Universities
4. Development of UN Relations Support Centre for Russian-speaking Civil Society Organizations (UNRSC RCSO)
5. Creation of International Center for Business and Culture Promotion
6. Creation of Support Program for Innovators and Inventors
1. Conduct International conference in Geneva, Switzerland, devoted to the adoption of Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations Organization and special event, devoted to innovations.
2. Conduct three webinars, devoted to Protection of IP rights for young inventors in CIS countries (in Russian language) and broadcast it on YouTube channel.
3. Conduct a side event during the UNCTAD World Investment Forum in Geneva (Switzerland) for practitioners from business and civil society organizations to achieve the breakthroughs and establish effective leadership.
1. Development of CII volunteer activities, collection of proposals for future projects.
|© 2010-2018 CII All rights reserved.|